yellow colored dot on your nail. If the infection grows then you will notice discoloration in your nails. Also, there will be some crumbly appearance that will be noticed. You will observe that this nail fungal infection will usually start off as an infection of the skin before it spreads off to the nails.
Due to what can the nail fungal infection be caused?
There could be multiple reasons as to why the nail fungal infection could be caused. Here mentioned below are few of the possible reasons for the nail fungal infection and these include:
- An immune system is not strong enough
- Regular wear of closed footwear which doesn’t allow proper circulation of air.
- The salons that you visit might be making use of the same set of tools for all their customers without appropriate sanitation.
- Are prone to nail injuries
What are the symptoms that you have a nail fungal infection?
- Your nail will appear thickened
- The shape and color of your nail will be distorted
- The underside of your nail will show a very dark color
- Over a period of time, you will notice that your nails have lost all their shine and seem to be quite dull
- They also become very brittle
When you browse the internet you might come across fungus hack reviews and these can help you get some ideas as to how you can get over the fungal issue you are undergoing. You can check these hacks if the issue is minor but if it keeps increasing then you need to visit a doctor who will help you in getting proper medical care.